Friday, August 15, 2008

Ugh!

Aaron was sick for about 7 days. He had a high fever and a cold. He tried so hard not to be around Annabelle but she is so cute and sweet how could you stay away? So she got sick and wanted to rest and sleep instead of play and run. As far as sick kids go she was the best. She was happy even though she was sick. She smiled through her pacifier and said "happy, happy". It was so sweet. I felt bad every time I touched her head with my cheek, it was so hot! She's all better now. Her appetite is back and she enjoys playing and running. So far I have not been sick. But my daily routine was put on hold when Annabelle is sick. When Annabelle is sick, everyone is sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that Aaron and AB have been so sick. I'm glad to hear that they're doing better though. I hope you'll be okay!

Anonymous said...

It's so sweet that AB was happy even when she was sick. I'm glad she's feeling better and I hope you don't catch anything. See you soon!