Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pizza!!!


Well, everyone knows that Annabelle loves pizza but we didn't know that she would do anything to get it. Earlier this week after her morning nap, we went to Hobby Lobby. It was nearly 12:30 when we got home. I guess she was really hungry because she went straight into the house. Opened the fridge and took out some left over pizza. She opened the zip lock bag and took out the biggest piece of pizza and started eating it. It was so cute, I just let her keep eating it. I was reminded how big she is and how she can do new things for herself every day. Or maybe she just really loves pizza!

1 comment:

Heather Sutherlin said...

When I opened this page, Evie shouted, "There's my cousin!" Grayson thought it was hilarious that she was eating the pizza that way (upside down) and said he loves pizza, too. Bring Annabelle to play soon. We miss you all.