Saturday, June 21, 2008

Annabelle's first pony ride

Friday evening after a great dinner at The County Line BBQ, I wanted to stop by Oklahoma Christian for Family Fun Night. Aaron, Sherry, Alan, Annabelle, and I headed over around 8:15. We walked around and saw a few people that we knew. I was looking for the petting zoo. Annabelle petted a donkey that was grazing and then headed over to the ponies. She ran right into the middle of the riding ring. So we got in line for her to ride. I wasn't sure if they would let her because she was much smaller than all the other kids. But they put her on the smallest pony, his name is "Little Britches". She wasn't scared or apprehensive. She held onto the saddle horn real tight with her left hand and held my hand with her right. She did so well riding in the little circle. She's a natural! We had fun and I can't wait to take her again.
We had a lot of fun and hope that some of you can come with us next time.
*Look how cute Annabelle and her Daddy are walking hand in hand. So sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun. Annabelle sure looks cute on that pony!

Nicki said...

Great pictures! I got a hint you guys got to go to Inspirations without me so I'm jealous.