Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A good movie

On May 24, Aaron and I went to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. We headed downtown to meet the Austins, Gordons, and Dan to celebrate Kris's birthday. As we walked into the theatre there was a photo display set up and I got my picture taken with Indie and Sallah, from the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I think I look awesome and ready for adventure.
Well, the movie was exciting. I really enjoyed it through all it's twists and turns. I will probably rewatch the first three movies soon.
After the movie we all stood outside by the movie poster. Nicki took our picture and then recorded us humming the unmistakable Indiana Jones theme. Check it out at Austin Lite under Happy Birthday, Kris!
Happy Birthday, Kris. Hope it was a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious video!! Seriously. Nice job!