Thursday, July 3, 2008

Early B-day gilft!

Thursday night Aaron and Dan surprised me with this awesome birthday gift. I was so surprised I was speechless. After that I spent some time reading the manual and watching a helpful video that came with it. Here are some important features about the Sony Handycam:

  • it can take up to 2 hours of video an then burn the footage onto a dvd
  • hook it up directly to the tv or computer to watch the video
  • the zoom is awesome at 40x optical zoom-auto and manual
  • 8 mega pixel on still shots
  • and a lot of other great stuff for me to discover

I was truly surprised by the gift. I guess after seeing the poor quality in the last video, Aaron and Dan decided that I needed one of these. Thanks, Aaron, Dan and Rosemary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a nice gift! I look forward to seeing some of the videos you take!