Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Annabelle's New Bed

Yesterday, my little baby got her first twin sized big girl bed. Miss Teresa brought us a beautiful day bed from Texas. Kris and Aaron set it up and helped with the mattress cover and sheets. Annabelle climbed right up and cuddled under her blanket. At bedtime, there was no question where she wanted to sleep. We had a talk about not having any accidents in her new bed. And when she needed to go potty she came and got me. She's growing up so fast; it's a good thing we have another little one coming soon. I can feel him kicking as I write this post. Time flies, I'm sure Xander will be 2 before I can blink. I can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

Aaron Pogue said...

She loved that bed so much. Kris and I could barely get it built without her climbing on it, and as soon as it was done she started squealing and laughing....

She's got some amazing enthusiasm, and terribly generous friends.