Monday, July 6, 2009

Annabelle's first sparkler

This was Annabelle's first time to experience fire works. We went to visit with my parents and family. For the last few years we have stayed home to celebrate a friends birthday, before that we went to Branson for a Pogue family gathering. I think it had been about 8 years since we had been with my family for Independence Day. So, anyway, a few people in my family go nuts for fireworks and in Kansas you can shoot off fireworks for the entire week leading up to the 4th. We sat in the front yard and watched as my neices and nephews shot off fireworks. The kids played with the sparklers. Annabelle really enjoyed the sparklers. There was no injury, just great fun. Hope you all had a great July 4th and remember how blessed we all are to live here!

No comments: