Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tuesday

By now most of you have heard about what happened to us on Tuesday morning. But for those who have not here a brief description. Tuesday morning, Annabelle and I went out for an hour and a half, when we returned the door from the garage to the house was open and the refrigerator door was open too. I held Annabelle and walked through the house. All lights were on and all doors were open. The entertainment center was messed up and dvds were scattered on the floor. Or high dollar electronics were gone along with some jewelry. I called Aaron then the police and then my mom. After the police came we sat around in a daze not really thinking or anything. By Tuesday night I felt like the whole thing had happened to someone else long ago. Of coarse we couldn't have dealt with it so easily without the love and compassion from our friends and family. We now realize that God has blessed us with all of you and that is more important than physical things. We ask that you all pray for those involved in this crime, that they will become repentant and search for God's forgiveness. We have already given ours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the robbery. It is such a horrible thing to have happen. I'm glad that you aren't having a hard time with it. I'm extra glad that you are all safe.