Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Claus

Christmas is nearly here and I kept forgetting to take Annabelle to visit Santa. So I decided that Wednesday was the day. We headed over to the mall around 11 and didn't have to wait in line at all! It was great. We talked to Santa for a few minutes trying to get Annabelle comfortable with Santa. In the end I sat next to him in the huge red chair and had Annabelle up on my lap. She was so cute in her sweet red Christmas dress. We got a great holiday coloring book and a picture to help us remember Annabelle's second Christmas. After visiting Santa, we walked around the mall and looked at the dog fashion store and the expensive baby clothing and decor store. I hope that this picture can bring good memories to Annabelle in many years to come.

No comments: