Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Christmas Carol Train Tour

This morning we went downtown to the Sante Fe Train Station. We saw a long train that travels around the country promoting the new Disney movie A Christmas Carol. The movie will be released in November in 3D. We saw costumes, scale models, movie shorts about how the film was made and even got to make a strange morph of my face to look like tiny Tim. I think the adults had more fun than the kids but the kids got to get on a train and they liked that. We saw a movie trailor for the movie hence the 3D glasses. The girls looked cool in the glasses but didn't really like the effect. The movie looks pretty good. I hope I get to see it in 3D at the theatre.


1 comment:

Aaron Pogue said...

I love that picture of Annabelle. She looks so concerned.