Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pogue Grandkids

When we were in Little Rock for Easter, Grandad wanted all his Great-Grandkids to get their pictures done. Sherry arranged for us to go to Portrait Innovations on Saturday morning. I was sure it would be a circus ending in disaster. However, the children were great, they behaved and took some great pictures. Sherry ordered tons of pictures and passed them all out. We got some great ones of Annabelle. I will be handing those out when I see you. She is so big now, she is even wearing some 3T clothes. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. But we will have to get another picture when the new baby comes. I guess we could just photoshop him in. (We don't know the sex of the baby yet, so don't ask.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annabelle is adorable! What great pictures! Love her dress too, she looks like a little princess : ) You are blessed with such a pretty little girl.

M.